Links & Info Related to Android
Below is a sample mapping application that uses the Yelp API.
To use this project in android do the following:
- Download and unzip the files to a folder on your desktop.
- Open up Eclipse and choose File > Import from the menu.
- From the import dialog, choose Existing Projects into Workspace from within the General folder and click Next
- In the next screen you should then browse to the folder containing the unzipped files.
- Once the folder is selected, you should see the projects to import. Then hit OK.
- Your selected project should now be present in Eclipse.
Power presentation: Lessons learned while building Mobile Dead
is a lightweight
data-messaging format. It is easy for humans to read and write. It is easy for machines
is a form of memory management whereby unused program resources
(memory) are automatically collected and given back to the system (Android OS).
Garbage Collection can dramatically reduce development time and issues associated
with poorly designed applications. iPhone does not use memory management and thus
requires its developers to take care of these problems.